This is a development version of a flexystruder print head for the Mini. To convert an existing mini printhead, you'll need to print out the extruder body, insert an M5 thermal insert, press in a length of 1/4"OD x 1/8"ID PTFE tubing, and then replace the standard extruder body.

An Ohai-Kit is available for the standard flexystruder here: